Saturday, November 30, 2013

spoils of thanksgiving

Now that I am so large my tossing and turning in the night and getting up to use the bathroom has started to really take a toll on Alex...poor him. He's told me he can feel me get up at night and that my body pillow is taking up the entire bed. Luckily after we had Thanksgiving dinner at his grandpa's house we were able to upgrade to a Tempurpedic-king size bed!

Thanksgiving Day:
We're terrible picture takers and this isn't flattering at all but oh well-this is our 5th Thanksgiving together.

Apparently his grandfather, an orthodontist, traded a set of braces for the bed but wasn't impressed so after a while he gave it to us! It's been wonderful for Alex to not feel me moving so much and to have room. I love it too, it just makes getting up a little more difficult because you mold right into it! 


I wanted to do some Black Friday shopping and convinced Alex to take me. We were able to find some king sized sheets and comforter set on sale which was awesome and what we needed since we had a queen. We also got a bassinet for Baby that all ended up matching each other-awesome! Now we have a nice queen bed for my parents when they come for the holidays and cozy king for us and a spare twin waiting at Alex's parent's house when we move into a bigger space! Hooray! We are super thankful for all the things we've been blessed to have!

Just a silly photo after washing all Baby's clothes...she's supposed to be that big when she comes out-weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment