Friday, December 6, 2013

the most wonderful time of the year



We got our very first Christmas tree! I love it! This will be our 3rd Christmas together and the first two we were college students that went out of town, Texas, to celebrate. This year we have no choice really in traveling or not so we'll be here in Georgia, having a baby, and celebrating with Alex's family and really starting some of our own traditions!



Also, can we believe it's DECEMBER!?! What in the world-we're having a baby this month-in weeks-in days! Things are getting more unreal. We had our hospital tour and doctors appointments every week, I don't know what to expect but I know I want to have baby out of my belly and into my arms to give her kisses and snuggles. I've tried telling her this but nothing has changed yet. C'mon Baby!



1 comment: