Wednesday, November 20, 2013

nose frida

Alex had his work Thanksgiving dinner this week and he made funeral potatoes. They turned out so good and all the ladies he works with were super impressed. The business he works for is really a close knit group and they were so kind to invite me and get to know us better. The food was all so great and I was so full I didn't know if I could even drive home afterward! In the care package my friend Summer sent me last month we got a Barbie and Ken doll that are supposed to represent her and her husband Mark and I was sure to have them join us in our feast!

So happy to have Mark and Summer join us!


My visiting teachers stopped by too and gave me some gifts because they both missed my shower. One of them, Emily who had her first baby last Christmas, gave me some of her favorite things she has with her daughter. Behold the SnotSucker! hahaha I died at this little apparatus it is so crazy-thank you Swedes. I also got my super cute diaper bag in the mail from Amazon. I shouldn't be so excited about a diaper bag but I am!


You literally are supposed to suck out your child's boogers. 

Skip Hop makes the cutest bags!

We also had our last class of Lamaze! I can't believe we are one step closer to being parents and soon my doctor visits will be only a week apart. I'm anxious for any extra ultrasounds and to see how good our little peach is growing.

we did it!

1 comment: