Tuesday, October 8, 2013

staying busy

The past little while I've been very interested and excited about doing crafts around the house. It started with a wreath for the front door. We really need a brand new door but the wreath is a faster, cheaper and easier fix!

 
my first home craft!
Another thing we've tried to do this month is budget better by managing our meals and planning them! It was actually pretty exciting to plan something out but we may have missed a few meals and not planned date nights into the schedule so we're still refining it. My first meal was a yummy roast with carrots and potatoes! I think I'm impressing Alex with my new domestic endeavors.

roastin' in my winning bunco apron
We also have been the recipients of some freebies from a dear lady in the ward! We got a great pack n play for Baby, a secondary stroller and a baby bath! I've really been wanting a pack n play for when we visit relatives and hopeful mini trips to places, so it's been a a wonderful blessing!

we love freebies
And finally; I'm 29 weeks, and getting bigger and more uncomfortable everyday but doing great otherwise! I'm starting to waddle I think and getting really self conscious-there are so many changes going on in my body I just can't believe it! But I'm so excited to be having a baby girl here and wiggling around in my arms and not my belly! She's going to be so cute and good and hopefully just like her daddy. I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment