Thursday, August 15, 2013

Peaches

I finally got to have my doctor visit! It felt like forever since my last one. During this appointment they measured Baby Peach and showed me lots of angles of her developing body. I saw her lips and her heart (all four chambers-crazy!) and her arms and legs. She is growing so well!

sucking her thumb!


I love that one of the nurses is in our ward and in primary with us because she always takes time to talk with me about lots of questions and concerns I have. She might do this with everyone but it really has helped me a lot to have someone to talk to about our bebe. She really is a lifesaver and our doctor is very sweet and professional. 

21 weeks!


I seriously can't wait for Christmas to be here! The Christmas music hasn't stopped playing for me since I found out our due date and I'm just so anxious to have our little one here. Hopefully everything stays on track and we're able to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment