Friday, July 19, 2013

Princess Peach




Ladies and Gentlemen! 

We are pleased to announce that our tiny baby peach is in fact a little girl! We did indeed want a boy but we are super excited to be having a girl-our own princess peach!

I may have already mentioned this, but there is an amazing lady in our ward who works in the doctors office I go to and she was able to squeeze us in before my "real appointment" just to tell us the gender. The whole day I was super anxious and thought for sure I was going to cry my eyes out when she told us the news-but guess what? I didn't! I was just in shock and so happy and wanting to hug Alex and tell my family! It was also a big relief, why? Who knows but we are both very excited and have no names yet-despite my mother's efforts to text me 50, no joke and all individually, potential and some terrible names. 

Alex, being the supremely thoughtful and loving husband he is, surprised me with a gorgeous bouquet of pink roses! Apparently his dad, after they had 3 boys, did the same for his mom when they learned they were having a girl. It's such a sweet gesture and I sure am lucky!


So with both of our parents being first time grandparents you can imagine how anxious they are to spoil the little angel! My parents bought us a crib and Alex's (along with his younger sisters) have picked out some outfits and a plush owl toy that are so cute! 

How cute is that little beanie??


I think the light pink onesie is perfect for coming home from the hospital-if it fits!


cutest owl toy-a doll that will probably look like her-hungry caterpillar 


I think it's safe to say that girl things are overall cuter than boy things!

In other news...in less than a week my family is coming to Georgia and we're going to the beach! None of them have been to the Atlantic (my first time was last summer) and we're going to be joining Alex's family in Hilton Head! I'm so excited to see them-especially my brother since he wasn't able to make it to our graduation and because he's such a great friend for Alex. We have lots of fun things planned and we're going to set up the crib together! Eeek I just can't wait! Alright, here are some belly shots from week 17.

17 weeks and wearing pink for my little princess!

Today: 17.5 weeks. Don't pay any mind to the messy bathroom, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment